Thursday, March 1

Allergies

I've spent the last 2 days dealing with allergies. it seems the older I get, the worse they get. Not fun. I got Claritin, which worked but kept me up until midnight. I also got some Sudafed but it makes me drowsy and I have to work, so right now I cannot take anything. Hopefully the rain will help.

I haven't done anything the 2 days when it comes to training. But I'm not quitting. Hopefully the rain will help my allergies and I'll feel better tonight to get something done.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Allergies, ah yes, it is that time again. Hopefully, the rain washed the pollen away. I hope you'll have a most enjoyable training session today!

AmyW said...

I am just reading your blog for the first time, and remember you from having the youngest children award. Wonder Woman!!! And then the pedialyte episodes, and rest of family getting ill. Momma's just don't have time to feel bad. What about some over the counter Zinc - my pediatrician says he and his wife start taking that whenever they get sniffles/allergies/cold. I have started that in years past, even gotten my teenagers to swallow a few zinc.

AmyW said...

and your family picture is just precious!!

Christa said...

Hi Kayra,

I suffer as well and take several prescription meds which really do help. I work at UMC and see Dr. Rubina Inamdar here for my allergies. Her phone number is 984-6645. She's wonderful and she's helping me tremendously! I can't wait to meet you in person. I'll look for you Saturday. I tried to post a pic of myself on my blog but couldn't get it to work.