Thursday, May 24

Hardly a superwoman.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Being a part of this group is great for my soul. You are such a wonderful group of people, and I'm enjoying getting to know you better.

I had to leave work early yesterday. Daycare called because Cade had a fever. He was very lethargic, so I knew right away it was not from teething. I took him to the dr. this morning, he has pharyngitis. It's viral, so no meds other than Tylenol. But he ate lots at dinner, and played for a while. Now I'm hoping that if Braden is going to get it, he gets it now so they can both be well by Tuesday.

I went for a run this afternoon. 52 minutes. It was harder than Monday because of the humidity. 10 minutes into it, I felt like I was melting. yuck. But I still enjoyed it, and ran most of the way home!!! Definitely a good workout. A bit achy because I didn't hydrate much today. Going to fill 2 containers up with water tonight, and leave them in the fridge. Goal is to drink both tomorrow. I need to be ready for Saturday.

Oh and haircut is set for Saturday after the run. I'm so excited I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Poor little guy. At least his appetite's OK. Maybe Braden won't get it at all?? Glad you enjoyed your run yesterday. It was rather icky with the humidity. Hope today goes well for you! :)

The Miller's Blog said...

I hope Cade gets to feeling better! I know it's hard when a little one gets sick! And I know what you mean about feeling like you're going to melt. I have to repeat to myself in my head when I get hot, sweaty, and sticky: "shower,shower,shower, this will go away, this will go away!" It still doesn't take away the hot, though!