Tuesday, July 3

The countdown continues...

I've been in a blogging funk. Just don't have much to say these days. Trying to get back into training mode, time is running out!

I am beyond excited about the marathon. Wow. Come October, I'll be a marathoner!

Thanks Mandy for the compliments on my kids. I think they are cute too, but then again, I'm biased. lol.

Best part, they are wonderful people. They make me laugh, even when I'm feeling blue. They know when I need a hug, a kiss, or an "I love you". Unconditional love. I can't imagine my life without them, they make me a better woman every day, simply by being a part of my life.

3 comments:

VICKIE said...

YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE,, I CANT EVEN IMAGINE HAVING TWINS,, REALLY YOU HAVE 3 BABIES,
KIDS SEE US FOR WHAT WE ARE,, THEY LOVE US NO MATTER,, THEY ARE WHAT MAKES LIFE REALLY GOOD,,
HAVE A HAPPY 4TH, SEE YA SOON
VICKIE

Kim said...

Ditto on the blogging. I don't have much to say lately, at least nothing encouraging. Your children are SO adorable!!! :) Yes, you ARE a marathoner! Ready for 15 miles this Saturday?? :)

AmyW said...

Maybe THIS Saturday I can get back with the group. Its just that its gotten so HARD to do the long miles, and my pace is erratic, depending on the heat. I so love your lists. Its good to have a list, and I know so many people can identify with the list idea. I have the mental list going as well.