Friday, October 19

9 Years

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments. I am going to miss seeing everyone on Saturdays but I will promise I'll keep in touch. I will come cheer you on, and become part of the curb crew.

9 years ago today, my husband Claude and I went on our very first date. We have been together ever since. I knew he was the one a few weeks after we started dating. He had asked if he could go to church with me that Sunday. As we were sitting in church, I just knew he and I would be together from that point forward.

We have share quite a bit the past 9 yrs. We bought our first house together, got married, had kids, moved to TN, moved back to MS, survived marathon training. We have been there in sickness and in health, and for richer and poorer.

I am truly blessed to have found him. He is a wonderful husband and an amazing father. Best of all, he is my best friend, the one who believes in me, and who loves me, regardless of my flaws and stubborness.

6 comments:

Christa said...

That is so beautiful. I've been meaning to ask you: Does he have a brother?

The Miller's Blog said...

Where would we be without our wonderful husbands? Congratulations!

Chuck Gautier said...

Nice blog. I am sure you did not wear the UM hat that day, nine years ago! :) You need to send me an address to get you the pledge money for CFC....

cjonesrun said...

What a wonderful blessing to have found the right one the first time around. It makes one understand the term, "my other half". Happy anniversary for your first date!
cheryl

Believe in Miracles ~ Lisa B Davis said...

Congrats!

Pinkali said...

I saw your profile today by pressing the interest tab travel...you love travel and your favourite book is also my favourite book.Thats why I thought I could read your blogs.I loved to read your last post.
Pinkali
http://wwwpinkthink.blogspot.com/